Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Crochet Is Always Trending!

Hello guys! On my first post Im going to tell you about my hobby, knitting. Knitting is my passion. Many positive values I can get from knitting: be more patient, fun and we can also be more trendy. Knitting is never outdated and lots of products that could be generated from knitting, willing to try with me? ;)

Brown Crochet Look 3

Brown Crochet Look 2

Brown Crochet Look 5

Brown Crochet Look 1






Esprit top, handmade crochet cardigan, blue short, brown belt, handmade crochet bag, Connexion flats 

The brown cardigan and the bag on this look was made by myself. Isn't it great? :) 

_________________________________________


This is my first post for Gadis Magazine Fashion Blog Competition. Guys, I do really need your help to vote me in order to win this competition by:


LIKE, TWEET, or SHARE in this link:



Thank you so much guys, I do really appreciate your help!



XOXO,
Earlitha Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment