Wednesday, 7 December 2011

It's December, Christmas is Coming!

Wow... December is coming! Its time for Christmas, cant wait! Many holiday, more relax time :) Relax and comfortable style, and get ready for Santa Claus coming with surprise!

Christmas Look 4

Christmas Look 3

Christmas Look 1

Christmas Look 2








Crochet hat, Blue Christmas dress, The Little Things She Needs flat shoes

_________________________________________


This is my first post for Gadis Magazine Fashion Blog Competition. Guys, I do really need your help to vote me in order to win this competition by:



LIKE, TWEET, or SHARE in this link:


Thank you so much guys, I do really appreciate your help!





XOXO,
Earlitha Olivia

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress dear! Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @karina:
    Thank you for your comment :)
    I've followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me dear, follow you back already ^^


    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete