Saturday, 21 January 2012

Bali Holiday Day 2

Hellooo readers! As I've promise from the previous post I'm going to tell you my Bali trip day 2 :)) Check it out!

On day 2 we visited Tanah Lot and Kintamani. They're both sooo amazing! I really love their arts. We can also buy sooo many cute things with reasonable prices! I don't know why they could sell things with very cheap price :DDD Check the photos that I got there!











Tanah Lot, Bali



The left one is my little sister and the right one is my cousin. She's sooooo lovely! <3



Kintamani, Bali








Can't forget these moments from BALI <3


Spread the Love,
Earlitha Olivia

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.

    Plymouth Acclaim AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete