Saturday, 18 February 2012

Red Dazzle


Hello guys! How's your day? Mine was good :) I don't know why I just have my study-spirit back! I ever have that desperate feeling on study, seems like studying is not too important -__- . Maybe because of the tests results that is given last week, it motivate me to achieve higher scores! :))





Love this owl necklace sooo much! 


I've been practicing the drama about "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" for my English Practical Exam lately :)) . I'm acting as Snow White in this drama *a bit awkward I think*. Actually I want to act as the mean queen, but this character has been taken by my friend -__- . Yes I'm excited, but it really steal my time! Because of that, I don't have enough time to prepare for other practical exams. But I have to try hard 'cause this is the last scores that I will get for junior high school :) .





Top: Esprit
Maxi Skirt: unbranded
Shoes: jjshoes
Headbands: self-made
Necklace: Eustacea & Co
Bracelet: unbranded


Much Loves,
Earlitha Olivia Lionel

8 comments:

  1. pretty skirt! mind to visit and follow me? i will follow u back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute maxi skirt!!! <3<3<3

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed your blog <3 cute follow my back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your wedges :) nice post, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my.. I was the evil queen on my high school's play! LOL
    Good luck with the play! I'm sure you'll do great

    love your red headband :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your necklace too (: ! Thanks for following me and followed too (:
    xo
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete