Monday, 12 March 2012

Symmetric Line


Last Saturday I found this Japanese clog on my shoes shelf, I didn't recognize this clog in the shelf, it has been kept for a looong time -__- . I totally loveee this clog and I want to share this to you guys. I pair it with blue and white striped dress :) . 



ummm, a bit awkward, but I love the jump pose :D


blur photo, failed but I love the pose though :)








Blue white stripe dress
Enchanting Craft necklace
Blue round glasses
Traditional rattan bag
Japanese wooden clog

Loves,
Earlitha Olivia

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, love the dress design! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! checkout my blog sweety,thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks like it was made for you. I love the design!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and simple at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool dress!
    thanks for you comment.
    decadenceglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes! Following you too :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute dress girl, im following your blog, cute! keep following xx


    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress and clogs btw. Whoah, you have so many trophy there! cool! haha.. :)
    Do you mind to follow each other? Let me know if you want. :)
    ah ya, I also have a scrapbook store on my blog. Will you come and take a look at the catalog?

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wowww thats looks so pretty
    im very impressed and following you
    Love if you follow me back
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and the Japanese clogs!!! xxxx

    Rebecca @ Thecinnamonslipper.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete