Friday, 16 March 2012

Knitted Purple




In this post I want to introduce you my knitted cardigan :)) . Since the cardigan was done, I have only worn this once ._. Just realize it was so lovely :DD



The dog in the picture above is Snazzy, one of my 2 dogs at home :) .





Gray t-shirt
Blue jean shorts
Purple knitted cardigan
Purple knitted hat
Purple heels


Tomorrow is Saturday, not a usual Saturday I guess. I'm going to take my report card tomorrow *sigh* a nightmare for me. I never study tooo hard since grade 9. Don't know why, I'm just taking it easy, but sometimes I want to get higher marks again :( . Yeah, life isn't as easy as I think. I'm just hoping the best for tomorrow, trusting that GOD will help me and give me the best for tomorrow :)


xx
Earlitha Olivia

10 comments:

  1. I spy lots of little purple things I like:D Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment so I could make my way back to you! Now following along too and hope you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! the header is fab!

    would you like to follow each other?

    xx Ingrid

    http://eaudeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardigan!!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back, dear..
    Thank you.. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  5. just find your blog andd waaww, so lucky i'm! This a really greaatt blog:<3 Love ur blog. Mind to follow each other? I make sure followed you, dear!

    have a fab day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really nice outfit. Your cardigan and hat are very pretty.
    Cute dog !

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute pictures - love your shoes and dog ;) so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look cute and happy. cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are not many people who dares to wear purple, you know :) you are one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete