Thursday, 16 August 2012

Cloud Nine



Another lovely printed top! I love the butterfly prints in it. Mostly purple and pink take part is this outfit, aren't these 2 colors so lovely? That's why I love purple color so much :3






butterfly top, black shorts, purple belt, random bracelet, ring and bandana, TLTSN flats






Have you ever felt that extreme happiness in your life? Yes I feel it too! GOD bless me with a super kind family and friends, many people around cares about me, gives me a super good school, a nice house to live, etc. Actually I have nothing to regret because GOD has given me an extraordinary life. I should be so thankful to GOD!




xx
Earlitha Olivia

17 comments:

  1. Love the top and the ring!!!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    new post on chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice that you give thanks! I love that top and your shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit and all the mixed prints and textures! Oh and pink and purple were my favorite colors as a child. I guess I just like everything about what you are wearing! Do you wanna maybe check out my blog and perhaps we can follow each other? Be well!

    -nico

    www.SatinAnDSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great, I love the every pattern on your top, shoes, and bandana,
    awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woaw your butterfly top!

    Can u plz help me and watch my video on my blog (and share it if you want)! It's for a contest and I need more views! Thank u :)
    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with your ring!

    http://peureine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit! the top and the flats were too gorgeous!

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your koala ring, its so adorable! It is great that you are very blessed and happy dea. Im your newest follower on bloglovin. Lets keep in touch and have a lovely weekend dear

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo cute! lovely prints.
    www.clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey :) thanks for your sweet comment and following me! I am now your follower as well!

    xo,
    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love your koala ring, it soooo cute!! Following you back, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit :D:D
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The top is gorgeous! Love the print.

    Romwe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gald i found your blog..
    i'm your followers now..
    :)

    mind to follback?

    http://whiteboocean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete