Friday, 26 October 2012

Hideaway



HELLO HELLO aaaaa my blog I miss you so much! How excited I am making this post for you guys since I've been absent for 2 weeks. I've taken this outfit for weeks ago and got a chance to post it to you today. :):)

10 days of smukicup really feels like a month of break for me, aaaaaa how I miss smukicup although I didn't come to the closing (FUS1ON NIGHT) because of some issues. :') I didn't have any test that time, and school ends at 12.30 so I have time to play for about 2 hours at school. Since FUS1ON ends a week ago, I'm back to normal activities with lots of test and homeworks again. Anyway sorry for complaining about school too much, dear lovely readers. :)







Talking about the outfit, as you guys know studs are trending everywhere, but I'm not really sure if it still exists until now. And studs are pretty cool if we mix it with metallic colors, aren't they? ;);)




metallic dress and bag, owl bangles, connexion shoes






xx
Earlitha Olivia

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm a new GFC follower :)
    Happy Friday!
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your wedge!

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey, you looks like a really lovely girl ! :D
    nice outfit . greeets :D noooemi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool top! Love the color! :)


    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag and bracelet!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice to see you again :P lovely outfit :D

    visit me:
    www.ullacherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete