Saturday, 17 November 2012

Yellow Freshness





Another super simple post. I feel a little bit guilty if I don't post anything today, my last update is the last 2 weeks, and I will not be posting for the next 2 weeks. Sorry dear lovely readers I'll be posting as soon as I could! :')





The wind at that time was super annoying and my hair keep covers my face all over the time. So introducing my new shorts which has cute pattern although it's only a checkered pattern with bright yellow color. Nevermind, I love it anyway :):):)








xx
Earlitha Olivia



5 comments:

  1. Love these windy pics!! :)
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, i love the pattern of your shorts, so cute!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit !

    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shorts and that wedges :D
    its a simple outfit but matched perfectly ❤

    ReplyDelete