Friday, 21 December 2012

Owl Obsessed




Woah! It has almost been 2 weeks since my last post, I enjoy holiday too much maybe hehehehehe. Time flies real fast on holiday :3








Do you notice what's similar on this look? Yes it's the owl! The top, bracelet, ring, and also necklace. I have been loving animal accessories especially owl. And I collect them too :D Do you love them? :)





Orange owl top, black sparkling leggings, owl necklace, owl bracelet, owl ring, connexion wedges







xx
Earlitha Olivia

11 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit, it is stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful you! and beautiful outfit!

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! lovely outfit dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that top! you look so cute!

    XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com
    PS, Quick giveaway on my blog! Ends today! ENTER HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! loveee your outfit <3

    xx,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I collect all stuffs about owl too :) the dress is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love owls too!
    Happy Xmas!
    Have a nice time!!
    xoxo

    www.algoparaponerme.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete