Tuesday, 11 December 2012

The Fierce One



Helloooo! It has been about 3 weeks since my last post, apologize me please? ;) 

I actually finished my exams on last Wednesday, but we have retest on Thursday, and on Friday my teacher said that we have retest again on Monday. I felt excited actually about the retests, we have more chance to try that test again. But I can't blog earlier, once again sorry dear readers :')

AAA I don't know why I always have panda eyes, because that lack of sleep for tests at school maybe. This (try to be) fierce look turns a little bit weird because of the eyes. I will try to sleep earlier okay ;)




Anyway I have been thinking about my blog's birthday! My very first post is on November but it's only about bloglovin. And I start making an outfit post on early December. And I guess its a bit late to make a post now, but it's okay right? ;) 

I'm working on it now, be patient okay :3






I look older than my age, no? Hahahahaha I use a little make up to support the (try to be) fierce look.

Talking about the outfit, I totally loveee the printed tiger dress. No words to describe it again, it's totally amazinggg!



printed-tiger dress, random necklace, bracelet, ring, june+julia shoes







I'm on holiday right now! I promise I'll post more often next time :):):)


xx
Earlitha Olivia


25 comments:

  1. great print on this dress! and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is amazing!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing dress, you look chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i like your outfit! beautyfull shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look pretty dear! really like your necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaargh where did you get that printed tiger dress? it's supercool.
    and hey, thanks for visiting my blog! <3

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit! :) super love ur shoes

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is really amazing. I like tigers and I wore style like that too. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty
    nice style :0

    anyway would you like to follow each other? :) just let me know through my blog. thank you :))

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/stand-out-and-be-unique-dont-be-like.htm

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great dress!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi beautiful blogger!! :)
    Just happen to pass by your blog!!very nice outfit!! <3
    If you want you can take a look on my blog!!I'm a new blogger !!!!! :) We can follow each other!!What do you think??? :) Just let me know your answer -where you follow me- on my blog and then i followed you back!!!

    keep the good work!!
    xoxo stefaniaa!!
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

    ReplyDelete
  13. Join my Christmas Giveaway worth IDR 200.000 PICNIC VOUCHERS for 2 winners HERE

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your dress&shoes! btw would u like follow each other? hihihi i followed u. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. really love the look...very sleek!
    wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog for new post n offer from romwe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh I really like this!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun dress! Love the necklace & bracelet with it!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment!
    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my <3 you look wonderful, i'm in love with your lovely shoes <3 you've got amazing style, would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete