Sunday, 10 March 2013

Sweeter than Sugar




I'm currently having a week of holiday *CHEERS* !







I sometime feel so desperate and tired because of school. Firstly, tons of tests! Second, tons of tests result to lack of sleep. Third, lack of sleep means no time for playing, hanging out too. Fourth, tired mentally (desperateness) and physically (sick, especially flu and bad cough). Well, besides of this, give thanks. Give thanks to God for what He has given to us. God has plan the best for us, so be grateful.

Anyway, sorry for complaining school too much on each and every posts I made. And I'm on holiday so let's enjoy the break. HOLIDAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!





Simple outfit, but it just look so calm and a little bit of vintage maybe? :)












Earlitha Olivia


17 comments:

  1. cute outfit...nice shoes
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envy much! i wish for holiday too
    btw, you look so sweet

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely skirt))) Great pictures! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:) I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear.
    I was wondering if you would like to follow each other .. just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holiday!!!!
    you look so cute with the lovely top there http://quirkitout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute dear! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look<3

    xx,
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel for you, nobody likes school. And if they do, then they don't go to a school like I did.:D You look great, by the way, I like your top.;) Enjoy the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. owww :3 simple & awesome :* U so pretty :)

    visit me
    http://ullacherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look sweet! Effortlessly chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaaaa you totally sweeter than sugar! ❤
    love your sweet outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wave of your hair!!

    Don't forget to check out my new advertorial post!! ♥♥
    Alisonous✿

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look! I love your skirt! XX

    ReplyDelete