Thursday, 13 June 2013

Morning Silhouette




Hello everybody! I promise to post much more often cause I'm on holiday right now. Apologize me for being absent for months! It's been like ages for me, cause I love my blog and of course you guys ;) Thank you so much for keep reading my blog, I promise from now on I'm going to post more often.




Sorry for the awkward poses I've made, I'm sure I'll have much better photos from now on because I'll be taking much more (narcissistic) photos ;) And I've just realized, why my face is just so pale :O I took these photos from 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I think my face is looking fresher now since I don't study and study and study again hahaha (kepedean), and I'm so free these days :)







Anyway, do you love the pants? I loveee it to the core, it is so comfortable and it suits my height so much! I guess people are telling it is weird, but I don't care 'cause I love it. Tell me what do you think! :)


xx
Earlitha

6 comments:

  1. Looking lovely in that outfit!! :)

    JOIN I NEED TAILORED x THE DAYDREAMER GIVEAWAY on my blog here :
    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-own-spring-i-need-tailored-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! :D

    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely skirt and top! looking gorgeous! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete