Monday, 23 June 2014

Fancy



A very quick post on the blog, talking about the very simple outfit for going on a hang out last Tuesday. Neon shorts have been my current favorite and I have most shorts on neon colors, like light pink, purple, bright yellow, orange. I know these kinds of colors are so hard to find the right match but going on basic colors would never gone wrong, right? :)




Lately I find myself getting much fatter, HA! I've never been on serious diet before, but I really want to try! Like doing exercises, eating healthy foods. I find it is so hard for me because I don't usually eat at the right time and I mostly eat again at midnight with mom or sister (instant noodles are always good at midnight, right?)




6 comments:

  1. You look lovely doll, very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great short dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a lovely Outfit
    i like your Shorts, the Color is amazing!
    and your haircolor is so cool

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete