Friday, 6 June 2014

It is the Red W



Coming back with the new hair! Im so excited to post the red ombre hair because I've been wanting for so long to have a beautiful, cool, stylish hair. The red isn't like what I really want but it's still cool because it was first dark red, and when bleached the hair turned kinda light brown. Never mind, the red gradient is still the coolest! I don't have any schedule for the coming month, maybe 1 or 2 school days, so I decide to color my hair. What do you think about my hair? Do you want to color your hair just like mine? ;)






Talking about the shirt, I don't why I pick this kind of shirt to wear on this everyday sunny day, the fabric is so thick but trust me this kind of fabrics is really comfortable to wear, and it don't get easily crumpled. Oh and the letter W, I don't have any reason about the W, but I just love the red and white sleeved shirt.





Xx,
Earlitha



17 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: GREAT TOP IN RED. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look. Love the tee!

    Come and visit my blog if you want! :)
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love your hair :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair and your outfit.
    Great post. Lovely pictures. x
    -Ru.
    LOVESICKLILAC
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute casual look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! I love your hair too!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Earlita!
    You are very pretty doll and have an amazing hair!!!
    I like your blog dear and will be happy if we follow each other?
    Just let me know in my blog and I follow back
    Have a nice weekend :)

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice t-shirt,
    Your hair color also look good on you <3

    Love,
    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your ombre hair color!! i really wish to get one! :)

    ReplyDelete