Saturday, 28 February 2015

Under Construction



Hey yo! As I promised, I came back for another post. Got a beautiful printed dress and I know these pieces fits my style so well. Uhm yes everyone's fashion is different and guess it reflects what your personality was like, no?









Talking about the pattern on the outfit, yes I have ever thought how about being an engineer. Uhm I was first interested on engineering but many people say that it was so boyish. I was once confused about what major I'm going to take too.

I decided to take actuarial mathematics as my major next year for university, and I guess it just fits me best! Like I love mathematics and the subjects that I am going to go along with. Hope that it will be a good choice for me.







Till the next post, everyone!
Have a nice day!

Xx,
Earlitha

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is so gorgeous! And I agree with you, our style reflects our personality :)


    Please check out my latest post, too. I'd love to hear what you'll say :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: Fabulous outfit. You're very pretty .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete