Sunday, 22 March 2015

As The Wind Blows



Found a beautiful spot to take photos is always an accident. A simple outfit can look really beautiful with a touch of wind breeze, right? Yes matching outfits and the view is also tempting.





I was really amazed seeing the results of these photos because they're really unexpectedly beautiful. The colors match the photos so well! Too bad I don't have a longer time to took this outfit photos, but it wasn't that bad tho, no? ;)










It's 3 weeks till my national examination! Gotta work hard for it and yes I promise I'll come back for my blog. I miss all of the things I do for this blog, like editing side bars, heades, replying comments, all of it! I'll try to change and make a new fresher blog view for you guys after these 3 weeks. Stay tuned!

Have a nice weekend everybody!



Xx,
Earlitha



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!💖

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very beautiful and your outfits are amazing. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete