Bonjour loved ones! How's your day? Sorry for the late posting guys, I've been too busy lately :( March is going to be a very busy month for me! Today's the start of exams and there's non-stop exams until the 31st, I'm frustrated ._.
I'm too in love with printed motives lately :)) I love this leopard printed dress in the first sight, and I directly bought this dress. I also love the scarf sooo much, it has soft texture, seems like a real leopard's fur, hahaha.
What I wear:
Leopard printed dress
Leopard motived scarf
Random bracelet
Random necklace
Connexion shoes
xx
Earlitha Olivia





Nice outfit dear, love it :)
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP
Nice Look <3 <3
ReplyDeletei'm following youu <3
@cindytanuwijaya
http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com
thanks dear, ive followed ya back! ;) you look fab in the leopard dress, i want your wedges ;D <3
ReplyDeletehttp://mithakomala.blogspot.com/
aww you look stunning! love those leopard outfit :D thanks for following me sweety , follow you back <3
ReplyDeleteI like your leopard-on-leopard look! It's lovely layering x misstea & co.
ReplyDeleteomg this is great <3
ReplyDeletelove your dress hun!
ReplyDeleteaww loveanimal print ! espesiallyyour scraf love it
ReplyDeletehttp://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com
great post...
ReplyDeleteM.!
http://www.malenastaygold.blogspot.com/
Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your dress, what a great print and those sandals are so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
ReplyDeletePop Culture&Fashion Magic