Since I saw other bloggers wearing detachable collars, and I start loving them! This is my version of DIY collars, the second one isn't DIY collars though. I'm on holiday right now and there's so much time to do things I like, so I made some DIY collars :D . I've been thinking this since looong time ago and got a chance to make them on this holiday. Hope you like them :)
Love,
Earlitha Olivia




You're quite talented!!
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt
Nice idea, you're very creative
ReplyDeletekiss
Nores
cute :D
ReplyDeleteI love your first DIY collar!! Thank you for following. I am your new follower <3
ReplyDeleteang-closet365.blogspot.ca
Love your DIY collars! X
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
love love! u r so creative hehe :D
ReplyDeletewww.calitahin.blogspot.com
Lovely! i'm making detachable collars too. hihi! :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other pretty? :"3
i hope we can be friends. :)
raellarina.blogspot.com
Such an inspirational post! Love it.
ReplyDeleteDo you like to follow each other? I just started, hope you'll do the same dear.
XX
http://hazydestination.blogspot.com
Unique collars! love it. =D
ReplyDeletecreative and unique!!
ReplyDeleteif you don't mind please visit my blog and give comment about my new design. thank you b4 :D:D
xoxo,
angel
I love DIY posts :) These collars are so cute I love them Xx
ReplyDeletelove the 3rd collar! so cute! xx
ReplyDeleteThese are such cute DIY collars!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Suzie Q
www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
Thanks for your visit dear <3 Love the collars hihi
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment! Follow you to, sweetie!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com
love the first collar!
ReplyDeletehttp://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
Love your collars, such great DIY!!:) XX
ReplyDeleteyou're so good at this! my favourite is the second one :D
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on GFC as well? do let me know x
wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x
I love the first one! the stripes, colors and cut is just perfect! great DIY.
ReplyDeletewww.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com