Sorry I can't post any outfit photos last week because all of sudden I went to Pontianak, Kalimantan. I don't even go to school for graduation day on 2nd of June -___- . I don't take much photos there because I went there not for a holiday trip.
Sorry I can't post any outfit photos last week because all of sudden I went to Pontianak, Kalimantan. I don't even go to school for graduation day on 2nd of June -___- . I don't take much photos there because I went there not for a holiday trip.
xx
Earlitha Olivia

Love the jacket! x
ReplyDeleteCute blazer <3
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for you that couldnt come to your graduation day. :(
http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com
Lovely outfit! The jacket is amazing!
ReplyDeletexx
Maureen
love the striped blazer!
ReplyDelete:)
http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/
Nice blazer! Black and white combo is a must and always look elegant! Nice job girl!
ReplyDeletefashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com
STUNNING BLAZER!
ReplyDeletexx
www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com
Thank you for visiting my blog! (:
ReplyDeleteAnd sure, I would love to follow you.
I'm following you now!
Keep posting (:
xo
you got a lovely blazer there <3
ReplyDeleteJournal J
Thanks for your lovely comment! Following you now on Bloglovin and GFC :)
ReplyDeletexx, micol
http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com
following u back dear :) nice outfit <3
ReplyDeletexoxo,bella
Love your blazer ! It looks so good on you ;) x
ReplyDeletehttp://thebeautifullust.blogspot.com
Thank you for your comment on my blog, you look amazing!! Great jacket :) following you on bloglovin cx
ReplyDeletehttp://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk
Great look!
ReplyDeleteSuch a chic look and love your jacket! You look great - xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
i like the blazer u wearing! (:
ReplyDeletethanks for the followup..
i am following u back sweety!
<3
touchofawanderer.blogspot.com
love your striped blazer! looks amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteanw, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
xoxo,
missingbee
Nice outfit dear i like this black&white combo ! Wish you a wonderful weekend !!! XX Tani
ReplyDeleteLove your blazer! Following you, would love it if you could check out my blog- I've just started it up :)
ReplyDeletewww.thingsolivialoves.blogspot.co.uk
nice jacket, check out my blog dear;)
ReplyDeletexoxo Alexandra
http://fashionmusiclife-alexandra.blogspot.com/
Followed you back dear :)
ReplyDeleteStay Pretty,
Evelyn.
http://imbrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com/
This looks so pretty on you ! Love the dress and your stripeed blazer is a killer !
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other ?
http://www.jerseychase.com
I love your outfit! Very cute!
ReplyDeletehttp://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com
I love the jacket! Nice look ;)
ReplyDeletexo
E.
your blazer and shoes are so catchy! really nice :)
ReplyDeletei'm following u now. mind to check out my blog? who knows you'll like it and maybe we can follow each other? :)
xxx
agnes
www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com
thanks for your lovely comment! and for following of course (:
ReplyDeletethis is such a beautiful jacket, I like it a lot.
you look sophisticated, yet fierce xx