This vespa has been parked in my house for days. I get an idea of taking photos with it, and I love the results! These photos has vintage effects on it, aren't they? :D
Talking about the outfit, do you notice that the shirt that I wore has rectangle shaped sleeve? I love this kind of shirt, it gives a touch of artistic instead of rigid. Not to mention that they're so comfy to wear!
Rectangle-sleeved shirt
Ripped short jeans
Green hat
Random necklace
Random bracelet
Ankle boots
Follow me on twitter @lithaalicious and this blog if you like, I would be glad to follow back you guys :)
xx
Earlitha Olivia
Wow ,great Pictures! Love the Outfit ,looks so classy :)+
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lovely outfit! Thank you for your sweet comment and for following.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, following back <3
peachesanddcream.blogspot.com
Hi! very nice photos, and lovely necklace!! Thank you for following me, I'm following you too!
ReplyDeleteNice post. I'm following you now<3
ReplyDeleteYou are super cute and I love your necklace!:)
If you have a second, check out my blog too?? xo
love your shorts!!!! they are awesome!
ReplyDeleteu looks oo pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteENTER OASAP INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
www.fshn4us.blogspot.in
of course, following you :3:3:3:3 thank you!
ReplyDeletekiss :*
Hi darling:) Thanks for your sweet comment. Of course I follow you back:*
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and you are so pretty.
Kisses:*
http://joannas-secret.blogspot.com/
Love those boots! Beautiful (:
ReplyDeleteAlso I'm super excited to follow you after reading all your posts and I really hope you'll return the favor . It would mean so much coming from you!
xx Amber
http://amberleetea.blogspot.com
Thank you for your sweet comment and for following.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you back, I love your blog !
xoxo
S
great blog dear :) i am following now
ReplyDeleteinternational OASAP giveaway on my blog :)
http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/2012/06/oasap-international-giveaway.html
********
HF
so vintaaaaaage, seems i can smell it! lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThank you tons for visiting me, reading, following!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you too now:)
nice blog.and photos!photos are..amazing!
LOVE vintage
xo
http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com
great look honey, i love your boots!
ReplyDeletexx
thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I follow back, now :)
ReplyDeletereally cool photos!
Thank you for your sweet comment and for following. I'm following you too!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos.
http://rouscloset.blogspot.com.es
I like ur berret. Also the photos are cool!
ReplyDeleteXo, Carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
Love the filter on these photos! Very creative :)
ReplyDeletekatiesbliss.com
Thank you dear for your comment!) Following you too)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lazyheelsblog.com/
cool boots!
ReplyDeletehttp://karinanovia.blogspot.com/
Nice pics girl! Love the vintage effect on it! You look so great! Love the shirt!
ReplyDeletefashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com
cool cool cool x
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and your support! Now following you :)
ReplyDelete-Kosi
http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/
Followed you back dear!
ReplyDeletexoxo Tisha,
"Click to follow me via GFC"
"AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING: tishaarnaldo.blogspot.com"
"Updates from: FACEBOOK"
"BLOGLOVIN"
Thanks a lot for the comment and the follow!!! I'm following you back on GFC & start following also on BLOGLOVIN (#15) I'll appreciate if you'll have time to follow me back on BLOGLOVIN!!! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.rockandfrock.com
Your so right, the vespa definitely adds a vintage coolness to your already amazing outfit!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.blogspot.com
cute outfit...
ReplyDeletenice pics..near the Vespa...!! <3
thanks for your comment..sure i follow
kisses
http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com
So pretty :) x
ReplyDeletePretty! :) I love your ankle boots <3 Btw followed your awesome blog <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com
of course we can follow each other :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you.
thoughtsof93.blogspot.com
you look great and your shoes are beauty :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I love the outfit. :D
ReplyDeletewww.iheartmimi.blogspot.com
i really the jewellery :) nice outfit and cool pics...
ReplyDeletewww.alefazka.blogspot.com
love your top!
ReplyDeletelet's follow each other? :D
xx,
petiteness
I have new post here, so if you are bored or either interested, check it out!
ReplyDeletexo, L.
http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com
awww love this post :))
ReplyDeletebellionducky.
I'm so fond of vintage! These photos look amazing. I love the one where your hands are spread out and it seems a bit like you're flying <3
ReplyDeletexxx,
http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/
You're so cute ;P ♥
ReplyDelete(http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)
(http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^
lovely pics!xo
ReplyDelete