I always love posts where flowers take big part of the background, and the morning atmosphere matches my mood perfectly. I'm wearing a colorful top and it's asymmetrical, and pair it with shorts, so you will find 2 different looks in the front and back sight. Isn't this top so cute? ;;)
printed assymetrical top, DIY necklace, random bracelet, white shorts, red socks, sneakers
Time flies real fast these days and school was super hectic just like usual. I go to school at about 05.20 and reach home at about 16.15, and sometimes 18.00. And I usually haven't get my homeworks and tests done. But I always try to enjoy my life with this kind of routine, because I will face this in 2-3 years ahead! I know that God has plan something for me. I'm not too good at managing time, I always have less spare time -__- . I will have mid tests this week, so wish me luck. Anyway, sorry for talking too much about school, love you dear readers!
xx
Earlitha Olivia
nice top! being busy with school is good dear. You'll get to know the benefit of it in your next future. (;
ReplyDeletexoxo
kelimutu
Chic top. And very cool look.
ReplyDeleteIvana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/
Such a cute top!And good luck with your tests :) xx
ReplyDeleteYou're really pretty,love the shorts!<3
ReplyDeletehttp://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/
Outfit is great, that top is fantastic! You look fab:)!
ReplyDeletei love your outfit **
ReplyDeleteyou're so sweeet :)
xx
http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/
love your top! (:
ReplyDeleteeudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com
I love the 1st picture !!! So pretty :))
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the top!
Lieselotte
http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be
Super love this post! You look stylish!
ReplyDeleteyou look fab! love the print on the shirt :D
ReplyDeleteNice effort, very informative, this will help me to complete my task.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Ray Grimm
oh I love your hear, outfit, blog <3 :)
ReplyDeletefollow back ;P
Such an amazing top and looks great on you!! xo akiko
ReplyDeleteStyle Imported
Great pictures!!
ReplyDeletehttp://leeshionable.blogspot.de/
Lookin gorgeous! :D
ReplyDeleteSo amazing blog, dear! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLet's read each other?
Kiss from Poland ♥