Helloooo! It has been about 3 weeks since my last post, apologize me please? ;)
I actually finished my exams on last Wednesday, but we have retest on Thursday, and on Friday my teacher said that we have retest again on Monday. I felt excited actually about the retests, we have more chance to try that test again. But I can't blog earlier, once again sorry dear readers :')
AAA I don't know why I always have panda eyes, because that lack of sleep for tests at school maybe. This (try to be) fierce look turns a little bit weird because of the eyes. I will try to sleep earlier okay ;)
Anyway I have been thinking about my blog's birthday! My very first post is on November but it's only about bloglovin. And I start making an outfit post on early December. And I guess its a bit late to make a post now, but it's okay right? ;)
I'm working on it now, be patient okay :3
I look older than my age, no? Hahahahaha I use a little make up to support the (try to be) fierce look.
Talking about the outfit, I totally loveee the printed tiger dress. No words to describe it again, it's totally amazinggg!
printed-tiger dress, random necklace, bracelet, ring, june+julia shoes
I'm on holiday right now! I promise I'll post more often next time :):):)
xx
Earlitha Olivia
great print on this dress! and I love your hair :)
ReplyDeleteThis dress is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Francy&Stef
chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it
omg! its totally amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThis is real and This is me ♥
amazing dress, you look chic:)
ReplyDeleteoh i like your outfit! beautyfull shoes!
ReplyDeleteyou look pretty dear! really like your necklace <3
ReplyDeleteaaargh where did you get that printed tiger dress? it's supercool.
ReplyDeleteand hey, thanks for visiting my blog! <3
cheers from Jakarta,
Putri Soe
SUPERNICE
cool outfit! :) super love ur shoes
ReplyDeleteBREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM
That dress is really amazing. I like tigers and I wore style like that too. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
Amazing dress, love it! <3
ReplyDeleteyou are so pretty
ReplyDeletenice style :0
anyway would you like to follow each other? :) just let me know through my blog. thank you :))
http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/stand-out-and-be-unique-dont-be-like.htm
great dress!
ReplyDeleteLucia
http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
x
Love your dress!
ReplyDeletehi beautiful blogger!! :)
ReplyDeleteJust happen to pass by your blog!!very nice outfit!! <3
If you want you can take a look on my blog!!I'm a new blogger !!!!! :) We can follow each other!!What do you think??? :) Just let me know your answer -where you follow me- on my blog and then i followed you back!!!
keep the good work!!
xoxo stefaniaa!!
http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719
love your tiger dress :D
ReplyDeleteI love that graphic dress!
ReplyDeletelove your dress&shoes! btw would u like follow each other? hihihi i followed u. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou really look so fierce!
ReplyDeleteCome back soon to visit my fashion blog!
Last day to win a Daniel Wellington watch!!
really love the look...very sleek!
ReplyDeletewanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog for new post n offer from romwe!
Ohh I really like this!
ReplyDeleteX Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com
Such a fun dress! Love the necklace & bracelet with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your sweet comment!
-Tiffany
http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/
oh my <3 you look wonderful, i'm in love with your lovely shoes <3 you've got amazing style, would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/