I'm enjoying my days at Bali few days ago, and left my blog for some time. It's a sudden, and with no plan at all. So I come back with some photos that I took at Bali, though it's at hotel, not beach because I don't even go to the beach once. Hope you love this post ;)
Well, it's only a simple outfit, but I loveee the view. Nice, isn't it? ;;)
xx
e
simple but cute!
ReplyDeleteso hows bali ❤
hope you had a great time!
cool tee!! <3
ReplyDeleteYou dress the best , cool shoes sweetie ,
ReplyDelete& lovely hair in these pics ,
I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL
Come by for a visit & check my ( Inner Thoughts Poem )
( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )
N@NY
,
,
Cute!! :))
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog? :)
Miss Cielo
nice pics...love your tee
ReplyDeletekisses
Nice photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/