Saturday, 24 March 2012

Part Of Me







Hellooooo. Sorry for the late amounts of postings, I've been studying hard for the exams!  I'm so happy for having Friday as a holiday, Selamat Hari Nyepi for those who celebrate :) .  That last Friday, the only day when I don't need to study or even take books anywhere with me :D , proud to say I'm a 1-day-before-exam-study-student (sistem kebut semalam :P) . The following week is going to be the busiest week of March I think, because I will be facing the school exams which take the most part of my junior high school certificate. Wish me a bunch of lucks, amen! :)))


This is just a simple and quick outfit of mine, I don't even wear any accessories if you notice .__. I promise, after all of the school exams are done, I'll try to make my blog postings better than this :)




Okay, I receive bad comment about my blog on other social network, Style Chic. I just want to be clear with this. This is my blog. I made this blog to share my opinion about fashion and photography. I want to share to you guys what is my style, how I mix and match pieces in my wardrobe into an outfit. With this blog, I want to have blogging friends, feel free to be friend of mine, I don't bite :) . This is why I made this blog. Everyone has their own opinion about fashion. I'm not the girl who act like I'm the prettiest girl in the world or something like that (mark this!), this is me and I'm just the way I am. If you (who recognize this paragraph is for you) don't like my blog, never type this www.earlithaolivia.blogspot.com on your url again. Simple as that. But you know, your comment there will never ever stop me on blogging. I love to blog and you don't have any right to criticize this. Thanks.


"This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, nooooooo."
Part Of Me - Katy Perry



Much love,
Earlitha Olivia

29 comments:

  1. Hi dear thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    I'm following you now on GFC, hope you can follow back too :)
    thank you!
    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah darling we cannot please everybody just dont mind them! i also received a bad comment from one of my visitor! and it's ok they wont stop us right!!?? By the way feel free to check out mine in your free time and follow if you like! kisses from brazil!!
    http://fashionettista.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skirt is lovely! oh i'm sorry for the horrible comment. well i guess haters gonna hate, don't take them too serious :)




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear...really nice outfit... i also ever got bad comment,but dont take it serious...this is the world that u have not them
    btw wanna we can fllw each other?lets follow each other
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. checked and followed your blog <3
    great blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi darling thank you for your sweet comment!! following you now! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice photos :D
    following you now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog :)
    This is a great post sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. never mind the haters. they just envy with you :)
    sure, we can follow each other, and I start it now ;)

    xx

    Cha'ah Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. don´t care about them! i had a bad comment form an anonymous visitor that says: ¨it almost made me throw up, is disgusting, sorry but this is what i think¨. hahahaha I laughed for about 10 minutes. so let it go. by the way nice shoes.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look honey, your shoes are increible and so oriiginal!
    nice to meet your blog!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your sweet blog :) Sorry to read that someone left a nasty comment. I love your response though...you just have to keep your head up and continue to do what you love! As they say, people throw rocks at things that shine :)
    You skirt is adorable btw!!

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look fantastic. I really like this song.
    I follow you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great , and you have a lovely blog ! Fashion is open for everyone , so don't listen to anyone than your heart :)
    You gained a new follower sweetheart ! Good luck with your exams !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Obrigada pela visita! já estou te seguindo! amei o teu blog! bj

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck sayang!! :)
    I am following your blog now :) thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Xoxo
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck for your exam dear.. ^^

    And oh dear,, join my 'Blog Photo Book' giveaway on my blog ya.. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the striped skirt! Good luck studying. Just found your blog, you have a cute style! If you get a sec, I'd love for you to check out my blog =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for following me and now I'm following you too :) beautiful shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look so sweet!
    many kisses handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. great shoes , lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice post! thank you for dropped comment at my blog, I'm now following you for sure ;) keep in touch!

    http://rosaliaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Niceee blog ! don't care about the critics !! ;)
    We can follow each others if you want ! let me know in my blog !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi babe, thx for dropping by and following me ;) Im following u via gfc and bloglovin.

    Just keep it up yeah, don't worry about what other comments about you. It's your style its who you are, don't change for the sake satisfying others, some you can take it as constructive opinion but if its not constructive just pure negative ditch it! Ga usah dipeduliin =) Btw g org indo yah hehe

    Its nice to see more Indonesian blogger =) I just started blogging this year too, and my style is not exactly main stream but cest la vie, its my style, and I'm just sharing for those whole like it

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love simple outfits, very cute :) X
    http://lr-moonchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete