Monday, 16 April 2012

After Ages

Hello guys :) Yeah, I'm not posting for weeks! I miss blogging so much :( Sorry for the late updates, maybe I'm not posting until 26th of April. I promise, after that I'll post much more updates, 'cause there'll be no more exams coming! Going to have holidays for 3 months, such a great number :DD .



This is what I can post, an iPod nail art :3 . I've been making this since 2 weeks ago, and share it to you guys today! A bit messy, but not bad I guess :D . I'm making them with different bright colors, for me bright colors really made my day, like having a new spirit to start the day :D .

As a 9th grader, I've been studying for the coming national exams. I'm not good at bahasa Indonesia, I don't understand why. I've been thinking, I live in Indonesia, I was born in Indonesia, I use bahasa Indonesia for my daily language, but my score isn't good enough -_____- . I need to study hard for this --' . Wishing me bunch of lucks, amen! I have targets for this national exams, gonna try my best! And for the 12th graders, good luck for the national exams, hoping the best for us! :)

xx
Earlitha Olivia

5 comments:

  1. Oh God, I'm done :D No way ! How did You do this amazing nails ?! You're so so talented in this way. Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nails! Following you now!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thanks for the sweet comment<3

    Following you now!X
    Anyway, cute nails (;

    Xoxo,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete