Monday, 14 May 2012

Bat Style










Polkadot top
Brown shorts
Brown sandals
DIY crochet hat and scarf
Random bracelet

Helloooooooooo. I went to Puncak to refresh my mind after learning so hard for exams last weekend. I wore a very simple outfit and it really suits to do many activities. I choose polkadot top with bat style (it looks like a bat, right?). This top is really comfy! I choose the brown shorts and sandals with semi boot model. I also use crochet hat and scarf 'cause the weather is too cold. This outfit is simple but it really suits the moment. How is your weekend guys? :)


xx
Earlitha Oliva


8 comments:

  1. yeah, you surely look like a bat. cute outfit dear.. :)

    xoxo
    kelimutu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!

    hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveee d polka top n brown shorts!! :)
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your sandals!! Following you back!

    Elegancepratique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for the follow! I'm following you sweety! Thanks for your lovely comment. I love your look and the scarf! Nice colors! xoxo

    fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for following and commenting :) This is a very cute outfit, love the brown colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me!! I REALLY, really love your DIY scarf!!! Amazing, did you knitted it or crochetted it?? Love! xxxxxxxxx Afra

    PS: sorry for the wrong account! :)

    ReplyDelete