Thursday, 27 June 2013

Rock Your Leather




Hey ho!
I'm currently having a trip outside my hometown (Jakarta) for family purposes, and I enjoy my time so much! I'll make a post if possible, oh I say 'if possible' because I've been staying for 5 days and I don't even took at least 1 of the moments hmmm. But I'll keep updating this blog though I'm not at Jakarta ;)






Honestly I'm not that good on mixing and matching a leather jacket like this, but I think it's not wrong if I have one. Firstly I'd try to mix it with white shirt and shorts, but I just thought that everyone mostly wear monochrome when it comes to black leather jacket. So I try it with a soft pastel purple, and I don't think it was bad, tell me what you think ;)






pastel purple top and shorts, black leather jacket, various accessories black boots





Xx, Earlitha



18 comments:

  1. Great post! Really enjoyed it! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS- I love the design of your blog! Soo nice
    www.potential-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, your style and your outfit!
    You are beautiful! :)

    Follow on bloglovin?
    www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it works great! I actually like the mix of leather and pastel.

    btw, I just followed you in bloglovin and GFC, care to follow back?

    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating as well as style and trend, so if you interested please take a look. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit !! i love your jacket :)

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice jackets.. and love ur shoes :)
    looks cool!
    do u want follow each other?
    let me know
    love
    sequinlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jacket looks ordinary from afar but turns out it's actually super cool! the different material of the sleeves makes it awesome.


    FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

    ReplyDelete

  8. Patricia
    www.sweetpopcornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your jacket!!<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jacket and the boots! :)

    Followed you via GFC. Hope you can follow back. See you in my blog.

    Join my OASAP July Leggings Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely trip! :)

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit dear! Love it :)

    Join my International giveaway with prizes from various brand. Click here ;)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete