Saturday, 23 February 2013

Life is Beautiful also Colorful



Well, I love this loose pants from the first sight. Quirky, colorful, and also super eye-catchy! It fits my style perfectly, and I guess I look taller with this pants! Nice isn't it? ;;) 









simple black tank top, random necklace and bracelets, mango pants, june+julia shoes



 Nothing much to say about life, I'm doing just fine, how's yours? ;)

"Life is Beautiful and also Colorful." 
I have a super nice family, super nice friends, they're the one who always support me on every condition. Cheers, laugh and smile, is always a moodbooster, and family and friends are the one who moodboosts me. That's why life is so beautiful also colorful. Thankyou GOD for giving me them. I feel so blessed!

Have a great week everybody!

xx
Earlitha Olivia


6 comments:

  1. omg! love your super eye catching pants ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool this outfit!You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are lovely! Love the shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants is superbbb !!!


    Hai.. Please vote me, Just click the heart icon
    Your voice means a lot for me :) (Photo no.3)
    The Sunny Day Is Taking Over
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww your pants really cute !!! where did you bought it??

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete