Sunday, 13 April 2014

Fade Away




Finally I could have a little time writing my second post on 2014! Oh I've just noticed that this post is the second. I don't even know if I'm that lazy to post or neither school messed all of my schedules out. I'm having a week of holiday because grade 12 are having their exams, so I could breathe and have a little time to post. Never mind, let's go to the look that I've got!







I've got this beautiful peplum since a long time, but just got the chance to wear it now. It's like I've bought it when it's still in trend, but I've just posted when it's already out of trend. Never mind, I love this piece because the material is sooo comfy, but it's a little bit thick so the pattern is so good! I mostly find peplum with bad pattern but luckily I found one that suits me best!




Xx,
Earlitha

14 comments:

  1. that's so cute honey!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute in this outfit! the event was great even though i only hauled puyo-s :') and yes i'm from SMAK 7 and going through UN :D which penabur are you from Earlitha?

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great.. nice shoes, nice shirt, so cute :)

    http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first shot! <3 <3 your dress is lovely.
    let's wish them 12th graders luck with their exams shall we (my brother's one of them! :p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so in love with your first pict, when i look at it my mind was like "OMG SO FLAWLESS!" >w<

    kindly check out my blog
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look great!

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your first photo pose is adorable!! love the heels <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look!!<333
    I just made my blog, and my first post about fashion..
    please kindly leave a comment about my look!
    thank you so much!

    cindy-amelial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete