Thursday, 19 February 2015

Come and Go



HELLO PEOPLE! Oh it's been a hiatus since I updated my blog. The reason I came back was because I really miss blogging activity even though I have so many school stuffs to deal with.




Firstly! I'd like to say Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrated. May we're blessed with prosperity and good fortune.





Sooo many things happened, and even changed. I notice that even I change. I'd like to share how's my life going on my absence but I know it's just too long.

Uhm, have I leave this blog when I was a 12th grader? Yes I'm a 12th grader now and soon (yes, soon!) I'll be facing a new university life! AAA I wasn't graduated yet but I am just too excited hahahhahaa. I'll tell you alot more story in the next post, okay? :) I promise I'll make another one.




Talking about the outfit, yes long dresses have been a lot on my closet because I currently love these kind of dresses. I know it makes me look older but it's just too beautiful to be true. Oh the print on the dress is too unique I guess, and it makes you look thinner, am I right?




Stay tune! I'll be making another post for you:)

Xx
Earlitha



2 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit, you look great! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete